FDA Class II Medical Device*
The Jazzy Select 6® 2.0 offers a truly unique ride experience with a sporty design and superior performance. Pride’s patented Active-Trac® Suspension combines with Mid-Wheel 6® drive design for a smooth, comfortable and stable ride, both indoors and out. The depth-adjustable high-back seat folds flat for greater convenience, while offering maximum comfort and support.
Jazzy Select® 6 2.0 Features:
- Active-Trac® Suspension combines with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology for a smooth, stable ride over uneven terrain
- Convenient, high-back folding seat is depth adjustable for maximum comfort and includes replaceable back and seat covers available in sizes: 16” x 16”-18”, 18” x 18”-20” and 20” x 18”-20
- Height-adjustable, flip-up foot platform offers ample foot room for maximum comfort
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires saves your floors
- The Jazzy® Armor® shrouds protect your chair and controller from dirt, dust and daily wear and tear
- In-line joystick mount is equipped with performance matched electronics for easy operation
- Equipped with 60” lap belt for security and peace of mind
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Jazzy Select® 6 2.0
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance1||2.5" at footplate
1.77" at motor bracket
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Battery Weight5||24.5 lbs. each|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Standard Seat Sizes||16"x16"-18"
|HCPCS Code||Group 2 - K0822/K0823|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 19 miles|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.