FDA Class II Medical Device*
At the touch of a switch, the Jazzy Air® 2 elevates 12” in just 11 seconds. With a sleek, more modern look, this power chair safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. With Mid-Wheel 6® Drive and Active-Trac® Suspension, the Jazzy Air® 2 offers enhanced performance and stability both indoors and out.
Jazzy Air 2 Features:
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features:
- 2” lower seat-to-floor height enables user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk
- Raises and lowers in 11 seconds by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Additional features:
- Drives safely at 4 mph in the elevated position
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2”of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Bright LED marker lights offers visibility in all environments
- Active-Trac® suspension with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology allows for maximum stability in the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Jazzy Air® 2
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance1||1" at motor bracket|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||202 lbs. with seat|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|Standard Seat Sizes||16"x16"-18"
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.