FDA Class II Medical Device*
Access your world with ease with the Jazzy Select®, a simple yet powerful choice, with a tight turning radius and smooth ride. Maneuver through your home effortlessly with the intuitive controller. Stay mobile and comfortable all day, every day.
Jazzy Select Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.3 mph
- 22.5 turning radius
- Up to 19.4 miles per charge
- Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Mid-wheel drive offers tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Comfortable, depth adjustable, limited recline comfort high-back with headrest
- Dual, in-line motors provide greater performance, range and efficiency
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Flip-up height and depth adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Easy side access to batteries
- Height and depth adjustable foot platform, offering two positions of height and one position of depth
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance1||0.75 at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||5" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel® drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat||16"x16"-18", 18"x18"-20", 20"x18"-20"|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21” – 22”|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC34|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,8||Up to 19.4 miles|
|Battery Weight7||25.2 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||94 lbs.|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 40A, PG 6-key VR2 required with Power Elevating Seat Option.
5 Does not include seat or battery weights.
6 Not available with TRU-Balance?.
7 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
8 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.