Do you have the need for speed? The Raptor drives at speeds up to 14 mph. Equipped with a regenerative braking system, ample storage and complete LED lighting, the Raptor appeals to the adventurer within you!
Raptor 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60" turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20" x 18" Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||14 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5" at center of frame|
|Front Tire||3"x16" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||3"x16" tubeless pneumatic|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge1,2||19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||8 amp|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||(unit does not disassemble)|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.